Outlands Chirurgeons' Guild Forum Index Outlands Chirurgeons' Guild
The online community for Outlands Chirurgeons

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

First Quarter Report is coming due!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Outlands Chirurgeons' Guild Forum Index -> Announcements from the Kingdom Chirurgeon
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Conal
Mentor Chirurgeon
Mentor Chirurgeon

SCA Branch: Shire of Drygestan, Kindgom of the Outlands

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:58 pm    Post subject: First Quarter Report is coming due! Reply with quote

Fellow Chirurgeons;

As the first quarter report draws near, I've still received no reports. As the BoD ponders our fate, and please rest assured that it is not a "done deal", it is critical that we continue to operate as our office and warrant dictates. This means filing event reports for EVERY event where the chirurgeonate operated. If you had your kit there, if you wore your baldric, the chirurgeonate was operating. The Chiurgeon-in-charge need to file an event report. If there was no Chirurgeon-in-charge there, and you wore a baldric, then *YOU* are the chirurgeon in charge. File a report, even if it's "Nothing happened."

The forms are on line, easy to fill out, and can even be automatically emailed to me. Go to http://outlands.chirurgeonguild.org/forms.php

Additionally, there are about ten folks who's certs are approaching greater than two years expired.

Please go to the Outlands chirurgeons guild page and check your roster stats. If you are expired, PLEASE CONTACT ME. Consider this notification that I will be removing all chirurgeons with certifications that have been expired for more than two years from the roster on Wednesday, March 26th.

You can quickly and easily update your certs online! Go to:
http://outlands.chirurgeonguild.org/roster-submission.php

"The age of chivalry is never past, so long as there is a wrong left unredressed on earth, or a man or woman left to say, I will redress that wrong, or spend my life in the attempt."
-- Charles S. Kingsley, Life (vol. II, ch. XXVIII)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Outlands Chirurgeons' Guild Forum Index -> Announcements from the Kingdom Chirurgeon All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: